Live a day full of magic, adventure and adrenaline south of Lima!
You will know the most important sea lion reserve in South America, visit the oasis of Huacachina in the middle of the Peruvian desert, practice the unique experience of adventure sport " sandboard “, and you will end up discovering the national drink of Peru, the "Pisco Sour". "
- Meeting point en Miraflores : Larcomar.
- At this time, we are leaving Lima to Paracas.
- Reaching to Paracas we go to El Chaco port, located in the Bay of Paracas. From this place wyou will go to Paracas Island in moderns’ boats where you can enjoy a beautiful view of Islands, and you will appreciate the amazing environment and the marine wildlife as Sea lions, Humboldt penguins, black cormorants called guanay, and different types of marine birds.
- The Sea lions will probably be swimming around the boat and you could see penguins in the sea. Thousands of marine birds which you will see flying between islands and their nest on the rocks.
- Arrive to Ica (Huacachina). In this beautiful oasis, you can enjoy of the quiet place and walking around the lake and take unforgettable pictures.
- Get your adrenaline flowing on a small-group dune buggy and sandboarding tour in Huacachina. The excursion begins with a thrilling 4WD ride through the dunes. With an experienced driver behind the vehicle's wheel, you’re free to let go and embrace the adventure. At the top of the dunes, you can give sandboarding a try.
- Have a break, and start the excursion to the Handmade Wine Store called NIETO where you can see the process of moonshine made of grapes, known as “Pisco”. Here you can learn about the steps to make the Peruvian Pisco, here you will be guiding by an expert person from the store. Then the participants will be invited to taste the different types of Pisco and wines produced by the store.
- After, we go to Chincha, to visit “Racimo de Uva” wine store, here we can taste wine, pisco, peruvian drinks, traditional cookies and we can enjoy a “Festejo Show” traditional afro-peruvian dance.
- 10pm, approximately time, we arrive to Lima (larcomar)
The tour is available in two options:
- Return to Lima: Complete tour, with return to Lima the same evening.
- Without returning to Lima: you stay overnight in Huacachina. This option is for customers who do not need to return to Lima with us and wish to stay in Huacacahina for the night. It is the perfectly economical option if you decide to continue your journey to other cities such as Arequipa or Cusco, or if you wish to stay one or more nights there. In this case, our service will end after the activities in Huacachina: after the buggy tour, and you can spend the night in Huacachina (not included).
PARACAS & HUACACHINA / Fullday
- Boat to visit the Islas Ballestas
- Buggy to the desert
- Tourist Guide