If you want to spend a relaxing day but you only have one free day, this is a good option for you.
emote place surrounded by magnificent Andean landscapes, it is known to Peruvians for its thermal waters with medicinal properties that come from the depths of the earth. A recommended destination for those who want to enjoy a day outdoors and natural hot water pools.
Morning: Visit to the Sayán District
•On the way we will visit the district of Sayán, which boasts the privilege of being called "Land of the Sun" for its stable clear sky and the shining sun.
•After we will do a City tour in its beautiful Plaza and we will visit the Municipal Museum of Don José de San Martin, located in the Casa de Descanso del Libertador.
• We will find products such as tasty alfajores, honey, tangerines and oranges from the Santa Rosa irrigation system.
Afternoon : Visit to Churin
• We will arrive at Churin, considered the world capital of tourism and health, since it has its thermal waters coming from the depths of the earth. Thermal Waters with an average temperature of 35°C to 55°C, rich in minerals that are given certain medicinal properties.
• We will visit the Mamahuarmi Thermal Complex and its great diversity of pools with waterfalls and caves.
• We will visit the main square, where the Mamahuarmi grotto and its small streets stand out.
• We will visit its main square, where the Mamahuarmi grotto stands out.
• Free time to take photos of the place and buy souvenirs.
• We will visit the Tingo Baths, the ferrous - sulfurous water that contains minerals such as: sulfur, aluminum, cobalt, iron, lithium and have the virtue of curing different diseases such as: rheumatism, arthritis, gout and all kinds of inflammations, they are also restorative, toning and rejuvenating
CHURIN / Fullday
Private Tourist Mobility : Lima - Churín - Lima..