Plunge into one of the deepest gorges in Peru by hiking underground and rappelling down the 55m high Autisha Canyon. There is also the possibility of bungee jumping (optional).
During the visit in one of the tunnels you will discover the Magic Lagoon and the underground waterfall of Sheke, those who wish can bathe.
Are you ready for the adventure?
Departure Lima 5am
- Arriving at the starting point, where we will deliver safety equipment Certificates, Helmet, Harness, Line of lives to make your visit to the canyon the safest.
- We begin the visit of the canyon entering 170 meters underground, for that we will have to cross, tunnels dark, descending stairs always safely.
- We arrive at the waterfall and underground lagoon of Sheke, and you will have time to admire it and get many pictures. And if you dare you can cool off in its cold waters.
- As a Plus we will visit the Bat Cave.
- To finish we will do an adventure sport called RAPEL of 30 meters, where you will get all the stress.
- Lunch time
- We will visit the highest bridge in Lima (those that wish they can do bungee jumping, optcional)
- Recharged with energy we will return to Lima.
CANON DE AUTISHA / Fullday
Transport Lima – Autisha Canyon – Full Day – Lima
Abseiling 30 meters
Personal safety equipment.
First aid kit.
Outing for people who do not suffer from claustrophobia or vertigo, recommended for those who want to experience a day of adrenaline, abseiling is a sporting activity inspired by rescue techniques for those who love mountaineering.