This imposing canyon is located south of Lima, to visit it you have to travel to Ica (300 km) from here where the desert area begins and the journey to the canyon of the lost.
It bears this name because the first expedition got lost, 5 people who took a wrong route. Just like them, many travelers have been lost in this desert, there are several paths that can take you to another destination if you don't know the area well.
Between lakes, clayey pyramids and fossil deserts, the beauty, color and charm of the Canyon of the Lost, a natural jewel with all the merits to become a new National Heritage
- Departure to the desert bound for the Canyon de los Perdidos, where we will take the detour to the OCUCAJE Desert, a place that also houses a large number of marine fossils millions of years old. We will observe the diversity of hills with different color layers,
- We will reach the crack formed by the riverbed and the capricious shapes that the erosion of the wind gave it
- Visit of the CANYON DE LOS PERDIDOS
- We will make a stop in an area called the "Pampa de Piedras", where we can find a large number of Apachetas (Zen stone tower), which are built by the many tourists from around the world.
- You will be able to take photos on a stone called "The Magic Eye", which has a natural hole in the shape of a telescope, where the photos come out with a unique and fun focus.
- We will go direction to the Oasis of Huacachina, a beautiful oasis in the middle of the desert surrounded by dunes and palm trees.
- Free time for lunch and people who want to do the adventure sport, the tubular and the Sanboarding (optional)
- Departure from Huacachina to the Nietto Vineyard Winery where we will make the Pisco Route where we will taste more than 7 varieties of Wines, piscos and macerated.
- Return to Lima around 10pm
CAÑON DE LOS PERDIDOS / Fullday
- Round-trip tourist transport
- Official Tourist Guide
- Wine, pisco and macerated tasting