The colored town!
Antioquia is one of the districts that make up the province of Huarochiri.
Its beautiful and colorful houses, streets and beautiful landscapes make it one of the favorite tourist destinations for people. That is why there are many companies that are in charge of offering Full Day Antioquia services; so that visitors can enjoy a great trip.
- Pick up point: C.C. Larcomar 7am
- Visit to the Archaeological Zone of Huaycan high pre-Inca constructions, a large administrative center, strategically located to control the roads to other settlements; as well as water and the population in general
- Our next stop will be the little town of Sisicaya, a desolate town with very few inhabitants which have many legends that will be explained on the bus by our guide; where we will also find the Inca Qapac Ñan trail
- On the way we will pass through the towns of Antapucho, Chillaco, Cochahuayco, Nieve Nieve and finally we will arrive in Antioquia.
- Visit to the district of Antioquía, a Multicolor town where it is located in the middle basin of the Lurín river, 75km from Lima leaving through Cieneguilla. The town stands out for the particularity that all the walls have been painted with motifs of the Holy Spirit in the manner of a real-size Ayacucho altarpiece. "Colors for Antioquia" is what this initiative has been called, undertaken by an NGO to promote tourism in the town. The main stews that are prepared here are: The dried kid, the shrimp chupé, shrimp omelette, and Creole dishes that complement the culinary offer of the town;
- Visit the wall of love with its waterfalls.
- Free time for lunch.
- Brief walk to the Amancaes de Antioquia viewpoint where we can enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful landscape. We will learn about the agro-industry of the place based on apple and quince. You will be able to see the elaboration of apple nectar, cider and jam of the mentioned products.
- Transfer to the town of Kochahuayco, here we will learn about the artisan manufacture of agro-industrial products based on local fruits.
ANTIOQUIA / Fullday
- Transfers in private mobility: Lima – Antioquia – Lima.
- Courtesy snack.
- Trips mentioned in the program.
- Tour guide
- Ticket to the Huaca